In the previous post, we mentioned about the Purple's sweetness. The Green Girl decided to share some stories related to that.



Green--> I've been so honored to be Pretty Purple's friend. She's very thoughtful and she spoils me sometimes! Haha... I'm not in the mood to make some stories right now. So instead, let me just share to you some pictures. Have fun! 

Pretty Purple suddenly showed up in our house and gave me that blue skittles. How sweet is that??!

Again, the Purple Lady went to our house to have a small chitchat. Later, we went to a convenience store and she bought the Purple Goya. She remembered that she promised to gave me Snickers too, so she also bought that and she gave the two chocolates to me! Yey! 


Friday, September 10, 2010 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "A Simple Story about Sweets"

  1. ♥khaye♥ *Karen Cambangay* says:

    Miss Purple, can we be bestfriends as well? Hahaha

Write a comment