Purple and Green first met at Davao Central College. They were both taking up BSED major in English. They didn't get instantly close. In fact, days passed before they were formally introduced.

Green- My first impression of Purple was she was smart. She participated a lot in class and the first time that I got to talk to her was when we were grouped together in Filipino Class.The second time was when she said something funny to me and my friend Neil. Neil and I sat behind her then she suddenly talked to us. That was the day we introduced ourselves to each other. I learned that Purple is friendly. She's very talkative and can be funny sometimes.On the second semester, I got to sit beside her most of our subjects. And that's the start of our friendship.

Purple- In a middle of our first class in college level, I've seen a lady who wears white uniform sitting beside Neil Crimson. We are enrolled in the same field that time and BSED major in English is our course.
This lady has a sweet looking eye that has a cute "mole" at the right side of her gorgeous face that I really adore, haha! Pretty cute! It catches Miss purple attention.
At the first time we met, I easily noticed her mole and very long hair. Of course, that was the first time that I saw this lady, therefore I just noticed her physical appearance, can't judge her truly by her personality inside and/or character, except that she possessed a face that can be judged as an innocent one. After seeing her, I stepped forward, smiled at once, talked to her and got to know each other’s different profiles. When I get started to know this lady, I deeply appreciated to discover that she loves GREEN and singing! ohh! Also reading and writing!
Even she talk and ask seldom, but it seems that she knows everything about me, wow! She’s a good observer but she easily lost her temper. Oopz! But not in reading and writing!
I didn't expect that we'll get closer. I thought that we'll just be a simple classmates, seatmates and ordinary friends maybe. But, as time goes by...We had lots of fun together, sharing some funny thoughts that tickles us a lot, our photographs can prove that anyway! Moreover, I’d love to be with her as always. She completes my happiness by raising thoughts which is non-sense, who cares? It's non- sense but makes me laugh likes no end!
For me, Gorgeous Green is a genuine perfect friend for Pretty Purple...Really!

Friday, July 16, 2010 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Old School, Old Life"

  1. ♥khaye♥ *Karen Cambangay* says:

    How sweet!!! But Ms. Purple, are you sure that Ms. Green professes an innocent eye??? HAHAHAHA

Write a comment